No matter what mood I may be feeling, no matter what circumstances present themselves, there is always something to be happy about--whether it be a memory or an experience.
Some Things That Make Me Smile:
- the way the light dances on the amber leaves of a Japanese maple in the wind
- the fervent and boisterous song of the very small, yet stalwart, Carolina wren
- my husband's attempts to make me laugh which are usually successful
- the way my cats curl up in a circle, tilt their heads under, and stretch their toes out
- the first blushing of a full tomato on the vine in the vegetable garden
- the fragrance of Carolina Jessamine blooms as I walk by them over and over again
- the cottony and fluffy texture of Lamb's Ears between my thumb and forefinger
What makes you smile?
I am linking in with Live and Love Out Loud, Bumbles and Light, Project Alicia:
copyright © 2012 Michelle A. Potter